The new MOS 'stinger' is the only electrode
torch/holder you'll ever need. Its unique design allows for
complete dismantling and replacement of all parts, on site,
without the need for any special tools or training. The holder
can also be adjusted for wear through it's patanted design, which
allows the main collet body to be turned, with each full
revolution moving the body up 1.0mm, to allow for over 10mm of
adjustment to be made. It has an overall length of 200mm (8"), a
diameter of 39mm (1½"). It's light, under 400g (13.5oz)
and easy to use with a simple twist mechanism to tighten and
release electrodes. It is manufactured from a tough, hardwearing,
fully insulating material that is virtually indestructible and
provides the maximum protection for the diver. The holder can
also be used safely above water, where it offers a 250 amp
rating, at 60% duty cycle. The design allows for electrodes
ranging from 2.5mm (3/32") to 5.0mm (3/16") to be used, and is
available with or without a whip lead. All parts are also
available seperatly, making it the only stinger you'll ever
- Parts can be easily and quickly assembled/disassembled onsite
without special tools
- Large replacable wear face in head.
- Adjustable for wear, through the main cable connector. (Each
full turn moves it up 1.0mm)
- Non conductive, tough, hardwearing material.
- Size and style allows for firm grip, even when wearing
- Easy twist action to fit/release electrodes.
- Electrode guide-way, to help fit electrodes in poor
- Cable retainer available in two sizes to fit either
50mm² (2/0) or 35mm² (1/0) welding cables.
- Available with or without cable fitted.
- Can be used on surface.
- Fits electrodes 2.5mm - 5.0mm